I agree/* I do not agree/* to the processing of my personal data for use in subsequent recruitment procedures conducted by VTS Group with its registered seat in Gdańsk, Al. Grunwaldzka 472A, 80-309 Gdańsk.
Attaching my photo to my CV as well as providing a greater scope of personal data in my CV than specified in Article 221 of the Labor Code is an intentional act confirming my consent to the processing of this data for recruitment purposes.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJEU L 199 of 04/05/2016), I inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is VTS Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Gdańsk, Al. Grunwaldzka 472A, 80-309 Gdańsk
2. Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment procedure.
3. To the extent indicated in the provisions of the law regarding recruitment procedure, personal data shall be processed pursuant to the provisions of the Labour Code (Article 221 of the Labour Code) and pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter b of the GDPR, as the data necessary to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract
4. Other personal data provided by you (e.g. image data), based on your consent.
5. The controller shall process your personal data also in subsequent recruitment procedures, if you consent to it.
6. The consents granted by you may be revoked at any time.
7. The recipient of your personal data will be entities authorised to access data based on legal provisions and other companies from VTS Group
8. Your data collected in the current recruitment procedure shall be stored until the recruitment procedure is completed. If you consent to the use of your personal data for future recruitment purposes, your data will be used for 36 months.
9. You have the right to:
1) access your data and receive a copy thereof;
2) rectify (correct) your personal data;
3) restrict the processing of your personal data;
4) delete your personal data;
5) withdraw your consent when we process your data based on your consent;
6) file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
10. Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from Article 221 of the Labour Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing other data by you is voluntary.